Elements of the correct settings, design and construction of site.
1. Use simple interface, excluding items
2. Resolving bugs especially on registration and login. Choosing an easy hosting service, which allows large server bandwidth – dedicated server, take greater attention of the site speed loading in order to have a faster loading site.
3. Develop unique facilities or/and use expansion of integration by developing standard scripts such as:
- Instant profit computer
- Increase the number of words when users insert micro jobs or feedback
- Increase the space shuttle files between seller and buyer and I mean especially when the seller tries to deliver his work.
- Have an easy and simple registration process without the need for anything other than the name, email and password.
4. Set a friendly interface and supervise the entire site activity – do this on the highest standards using staff supervision.
- Auto-insertion of micro jobs, without approval. You can later manually disable the possible fraud, etc. but it’s important not to lose a new user opportunity.
- Bigger spaces for registration and login (already resolved)
Should be a site where fun will prevail so that you need to develop the script in this direction.
Other good ways that complement and define the originality of your site.
5. User manual of the entire system. I do not mean about simply ”how does it work” but about a video or a series of videos about what happens with every step of the transaction.
No need to be on site first in line, there are other things to put there but it is advisable to be inserted in your blog. Or use autoresponder system and send this information to each newcomer.
MAP – Marketing,Advertising and Promotion.
6. Creating Facebook fan pages in different countries. Loyal users can be guided to create Facebook pages that have the same component name (vanity name) of the site keywords as mother site for example - facebook.com/cando4u. This will increase your exposure world wide.
7. Creating Facebook and LinkedIn groups with common interests in promoting their own micro jobs - virtual
How to teach users and in what direction they should grow.
8. Encouraging the micro jobs exchange between the sellers. It is a defining element given the current economy. The advantages are obvious - increasing the number of good feedback and maximizing site profit.
9. Encourage sellers to publish more jobs. If one vendor has published many jobs micro
Firstly, that site with more gigs will be better indexed, and more micro jobs can be found on Googles first page.
Then, in each of us exists undiscovered talents so that the seller is probably the first advantage in that it has a greater opportunity to gain working in several directions.
10. Encourage vendors to learn in social directions. Today people are mostly on social sites and
11. Always keep in touch with your website users. Ask about new ideas, ask them to think about how they think might provide better quality site. In fact consider them partners and friends and do so always to have good communication. Feel the pulse of the community.
12. Take a step back and view your site as if you were a customer. Write down some key elements that just don’t seem right or you think could be improve. Visit a few other Fiverr Clones and see what they have but you don’t. Once you have a list, work through it and improve your site bit by bit.
13. Improve your community. Community develops as the sum of joint efforts. Do not forget a moment like a better rank it therefore falls into a better user. So do not forget to take care about one simple seller exactly the same as you would do for the entire community.
Your world wide relationship with other owners.
14. You need to have a good relationship with the other owners. In a virtual world where boundaries no longer exist, there is still something that is priceless.
Your reputation. If your online reputation is great then boost the site in a great way. If your reputation is disappointing then there are great chances all community efforts to be ineffective.
So do not use bad recruitment
Of course, if you are really interested to have a better site, to provide