If you really want to make money online with Fiverr.com you obviously need to know some basic principles. I will share with you some which I use to have success.
1. Decide what to sell. Before deciding what to sell you may want to think about effort/price ratio. The unique price on Fiverr.com is set $5, $1 for Fiverr.com and PayPal and $4 for you. If you spend too much time making and delivering a Fiverr gig you will never have success and never be able to make real money online with Fiverr.com.
A lot of people are struggling to make money online on Fiverr.com using one hour of work writing a song, designing a logo or producing a movie for $4. This is not a good approach, is a limited time in one day and if you work one hour for $4 then the maximum money online with Fiverr.com is $4 per hour and this is not really a success.
In order to really make money online with Fiverr.com you must sell things which can be prepared and delivered in 10 minutes, like a report which is necessary to write in a few hours but after that you are able to sell this over and over again without additional work.
2. How to write you title ad? The title is the most important part of your ad, is does not have to be long or excessively descriptive, it’s role is only to make people click and only this. Keep in your title your main idea, the goods or service you have to sell and do not write any more details in the title.
It is not the title who makes people to buy but the content, so try to be exact and not descriptive and make only one step at a the time and write an appropriate title which makes people want to click and look at the content inside.
3. Use the appropriate picture for your ad. The picture is important and must match what you have to sell. For example if you are selling a report about Twitter, put a picture with blue bird Twitter, this will attract people to buy your gig because is a visual guidance about what you have to sell – something about Twitter. Do not overload the color, try to use bright colors but not excessively, make your picture look professional.
4. How to make it easy for people to know you. You have a limited number of ads to make but is easy to edit them if you do not receive the appropriate number of views. However, you should appear only once in recently made gigs in order to keep peoples attention. If you are able to make and quickly deliver quality work, your gigs will become featured, that’s mean will be on the first page and everybody will know you so you will be able to make real money online with Fiverr.com
5. How to keep your rating positive. The quality of your work and how quickly you deliver your work is most important factors to have a nice rating and to make money online with Fiverr.com. However, keep in your mind that if you receive a bad feed back, do not be disappointed, you are always able to increase your rating with new quality gigs.
6. How to make everything simple. If you think well, it is a waste of time to deliver your work, even if you spent only 10 minutes per work. And you always have the possibility to outsource going to Elance for example and hiring an assistant for a few hours. It’s simple to hire somebody for a small amount of money, $10 for example to complete all of your orders. This will allow you, to semi-automated your work and you will be able to make more real money online.